Inspired and in Full swing Working on exhibitions with the HAndshake Project fully underway.

http://handshakejewellery.com/participants/jessica-and-warwick/ 
this is another blog i am a part of with my mentor Warwick Freeman

It might seem this blog has been a bit quiet for a while. I have been so inspired and have so many projects on it is hard to record them all. To start the year off BLACK mag published its JAN issue with some of my works in a stunning photo shoot styled by Terzann. 
Then I got my ticket to go to Germany for the exiting exhibition we have over there and my inspiration has gone thought the roof exited about a new space and environment. This HAndshake project has really taken off and i must say Warwick Freeman has been a cool mentor who has some dam cool things in that head of his.
In the mindset of research and the ever going obsession of mine to capture my jewellery in a world of its own...... The world of the makers head..... A group of us got together last night and i think we may just have pulled it off.
But until i can show you the images.... ill just have to leave you with a few snippets of my visual diary and when new works and photos are ready........ your eyes will feast.


Comments