Busy in my studio.



Your skin tells its own stores

“Fascinated by how our skin tells of our personal history.
I Use leather in pieces to tell my own versions of events”

This Body of work ´Reflections of Architecture´ has been made in a very construction like way. Talking long strips of leather and hand threading them onto wire in a repetitive manner ending up with piles of different color material to then put together. My inspiration for the shape placement and materials was from the grand Architecture i experienced in my last holiday to Europe.
To finish each piece i have a well solved hand made finding in silver.Each finding is almost identical to the last bringing the works together through yet another element.
These works fit to the body beautifully.




Structures are built slowly and carefully  and then some are crushed.



Comments