The secret garden.









Works for the New Values gallery Berlin

Knaackstae 96
Berlin

www.jessicaWinchcombe.com



“The secret Garden”

When I thought about creating works to a theme it took me on a media tangent that I was surprised by. For this exhibition I was drawn to an experience that I had under the sea exploring the secret garden at nite. My works are based on a Narrative. They tell a stork of discovery and beauty in the dark shades under the night sea. In contrast they also tell a tail of the fear I felt when we came to the surface to big choppy white water waves crashing around our heads hiding our vision from the land.

In the Dark series. 1-6

1.Brooch, Black sea pearls, Silver, white paint.

2. Earrings, Silver Black pearls paint

3.Brooch, Leather , steel, paint

4.Ring, Silver oxidised, leather, white paint

5.Necklace, Black sea pearls, silver white paint

6.Earrings, Black pearl, seeds, leather and silver

Comments