One Wooden Leg Studio's

The studio in Vegas, were it is all happening till we pack down and disappear..... Poof









Tim Miller Made all these amazing plinth's for my Exhibition One of One in Wellington. A design we are refining for the next exhibition. They can almost walk around the gallery now. How cleaver he is.


One Wooden leg LTD is the company that i have developed to support my Object based jewellery projects.
As we all know there is many talented people who help with all these art projects and i think it would be cool to have a title that wasn't my name to put them under. For example, One Wooden Leg project team are working on the curation, installation, photos and catalogue.A proposal for an artist residency for Jessica Winchcombe in New York at present.
Thanks team
Special thanks to Erni my model and Tim my technician

Comments