News


Well here i am just finishing the last piece of jewellery for my august exhibitions. What a crazy time it has been with back to back deadlines for exhibitions all over the world. Moving house and citys as well as using any temporary space i can get my hands on to work in. I can't wait till i have a permanent studio set up. I must say a big thanks to everyone who has helped me out from photos and mentoring to space and materials. your support has been most appreciated. So Next week i will fly to Auckland for the opening of the Fingers exhibition on the 1st of Aug. I am so exited to meet up with Warwick Freeman to have an interview about our Handshake project and up and coming exhibitions as well as all my lovely artist friends for a good old catch up. Then on the 8th of Aug i will be flying to Sydney for the set up and opening of the first handshake exhibition. I am super exited about how many of us are going to fly over. What an amazing group of talent in a fantastic location for a week, wonderful. I am sure we will come up with some fantastic projects after that one. I am planning a gorilla exhibition over there so watch this space for what cheeky adventures we get up to.
Jess 24July

Comments