Exhibition " one of one"













Well everything is looking slick with a special plinth made for each of the 30 special pieces. Lovely simple elegant shape.Made by lovely Tim Miller.
There is a necklace with all profit going to Sam Kelly toward her trip to Munich for Talente.

There is also 5 pieces that all profit goes to a lively hood program in the Philippines. Providing jobs when there is none.

The others are all beautiful little caricature pieces and i am attached to them all. l.o.l
I have sold a few today and i havent even had the opening yet. It feels good to have them in such a nice space.
Karl Fritsch will be at the opening with a few words to say about Jewellery, i am so exited as he is my favorite all time Jeweller.
photos to come.
Another long night with hardly any sleep makes one rather creative or silly i find.
Thanks to Tim Miller for all your hard work on those beautiful plinths and feeding me.Also for letting me use your studio, that has been amazing.
Thanks Sophie Laurs who has a great eye and helped me with the placement.
Thanks Sam Kelly for your support and help with set up.
Cheers Peter Deckers for all your help as well as giving me a next show to look forward to in Sydney HAND SHAKE.
To a new friend Johnny Turner, thank you for the support while I've been working away
And to Roda (Tims mum) thank you for the wee treats in the parcel and the cool hat your greatxxxIt made my day.
Thank you Libby Gordon for your Paint supply.x

Comments